Virtual Education Series is Open and Complimentary to All and Will Provide Support to Real Estate Professionals During this Unprecedented Time
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC, a Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) brand, today announced their Virtual Education Expo series which will begin at 2 PM EDT on Thursday, March 26. This virtual conference series aims to help educate real estate professionals on how their businesses can tackle and overcome the challenges presented by COVID-19. This content will be specially curated for real estate professionals, anyone interested can join here.
The sessions are designed to offer real time information and guidance from guest speakers in the spirit of knowledge sharing. A preliminary list of planned topics is included below, the final schedule is subject to change based on the news of the day.
Coldwell Banker brand employees will be conducting Q&A sessions with guests. Sessions will include a mix of the following formats: discussion and Q+A between hosts and guests with expertise on the subject matter, conversations with peers and influencers on current developments in the economy and industry, as well as best practices to adapt to this changing time.
Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask questions for the guest(s). Potential topics may include:
Preliminary Topics Include:
- How to Market in a Virtual World: Agents in vacation markets or ones who frequently work with foreign buyers have years of experience selling properties virtually. This session will share their tips and tricks, covering valuable tools such as Instagram® and Facebook® stories, as well as best practices for video tours or virtual open houses.
- Mortgages and Refinancing: A discussion of the current mortgage environment and what that might mean for you and your clients. This topic will include questions and discussions on what we might expect from mortgage lenders.
- Properties in Escrow: What questions are you getting from home buyers and home sellers? We will provide helpful tips on how to respond to clients on either side of the transaction.
- A Guide to Working Remote and Working from Home: How can agents adjust to working from home when they’re used to being out and about? Many in our network have worked from home for years and they’ll offer their tips, best practices and advice on adjusting to WFH life.
- Reinvest in You – Learning and Products: Liz Gehringer, Coldwell Banker chief operating officer, and Wendy Crane, Coldwell Banker vice president of learning, will cover the products and services you should know, honing in on specific products and best practices to turn listings from just listed to just sold.
- Reinvest in You – Marketing: Jan Loomis, Coldwell Banker national vice president of The Creative Studio, will join David Marine, Coldwell Banker Real Estate chief marketing officer, to cover personal branding as well as how to leverage national marketing campaigns and storytelling.
- Clients For Life: A session with Mike Fischer, Coldwell Banker chief marketing officer of The Studio, about prospecting and building lasting client relationships.
Topics are subject to change. Future events are scheduled to take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 pm eastern. All sessions can be accessed here.
rward with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data; the CBx Technology Suite uses predictive analytics and machine learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective marketing plans for each listing. The brand was named among the 2018 Women’s Choice Award® Most Recommended brands for customer experience and overall quality. Blue is bold and the integrity and values of Coldwell Banker give the Gen Blue network an unbeatable edge. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated. To join Coldwell Banker Real Estate and unlock the possibilities of Gen Blue®, please visit www.coldwellbanker.com/join.